FR-1300A BOPP Adhesive Tape Slitting Machine(Automatic Masking Paper, Double Sided, Foam Tape Slitting Machine)
Suitable for cutting BOPP, PVC, PE, masking tape, double sided tape, cloth tape, industrial tape, protection film, etc.Application
Suitable for cutting roll-stock materials such as adhesive tapes, textiles, foam, rubber, foil, gaskets, vinyl, non-woven, glass cloth, silicone, PTFE, PSA, plastics, DPC, cork, felt, graphite, protection film, protection tape, medical and food grade applications etc.Feature
1. Main driving part Taiwan AC motor with inverter is employed.
2. Central control unit Programmable central control is used and 20 sizes can be set on the same shaft for auto transfer and cutting.
3. Operating panel All functions are operated on the 10.4" Taiwan EVIEW LCD touch panel.
4. Motor control system The central control system is PLC programmable controller.
5. Cutting positioning system: Cutting positioning is controlled by Mitsubishi servo motor. The imported high precision ball screw is applied to set the size and the linear slide rail is to bear the load of the cutter seat.
6. Blade feeding positioning system Blade feeding is controlled by Mitsubishi servo motor, and the cutting speed is adjustable in three stages.
7. Auto angle adjustment of circular blade Mitsubishi servo motoris used to calculate the circular blade angle and the angle change is subject to different materials (the angle change range is ± 8° ).
8. Quick shaft change system: Three kinds of shafts are available and quick change of shafts is applied for different materials.Optional Parts
1. Other size cutting shaft It can be made as per the required core I. D.
2. Cutting supporter For supporting log roll when cutting core below 38mm.
3. Auto blade grinder It can keep the blade sharp for easy operation.
4. Safety cover To protect operator during the production which is compliant to the CE regulation.Main Technical Parameters
|Machine width||1.3M 1.6M|
|Max. Cutting O. D.||380mm|
|Min. Cutting width||1mm|
|Inner core I. D.||1"-3"|